Menopause is a natural transition in a woman’s life – simply puberty in reverse – but this can be a difficult time and we want to help. For many reasons, women do not talk about menopause or even prepare themselves, physically and mentally, for this stage of their lives, leaving many women feeling alone in their struggles. This leads to confusion and a degree of fear about what menopause holds for them.
We have all heard the horror stories of years of discomfort but it doesn’t have to be that way. We are here to help you to thrive through this stage of your life, seeing it as merely a gateway to the rest of your life. But we can only ace this stage if we have the knowledge, the tools and the support to help us to understand what is happening to us and what we can do about it.
Who should attend this programme?
It is never too early to learn about menopause, and if fact the earlier we build our knowledge then the better experience we will have of this transition in our lives. So if you are approaching, or think you are approaching menopause this is the programme for you. Menopause isn’t age specific as we are all individuals but if you are in your early 40s then this would be a great time to learn and prepare yourself for menopause.
What will you learn?
Over the course of the 6-week programme, you will have the opportunity to learn all about menopause through weekly masterclasses with other women experiencing menopause. The format for the programme will be interactive but relaxed and supportive – we will provide you with:
- The facts about menopause – what it is and what it isn’t. We will teach you the high level science around what is happening to your body and how this is impacting the way you feel and act. We will help you to separate the fact from the fiction that can too often cause us to fear this stage of our lives or view it as something “to endure” rather than enjoy.
- The tools to master your menopause – once you have the facts we will help you to understand what you can do to support your mind and body through this transition. With practical, easy to use tools and lifestyle hacks we will show you how to prepare your mind and body to ace this stage of your life. And if you are already there, we’ll help you to get ahead of what is happening so you can experience a positive menopause.
- A safe and supportive atmosphere – you will be able to share your experiences, ask for help and generally empathise with other like-minded women who just want to make sure they can have a magnificent midlife and beyond. You’ll start to build a sisterhood that can support and encourage you in the group and outside over the coming weeks.
How will it work?
We all want to know what to expect before we get involved, and that is fine. We are all busy ladies with many pulls on our time but investing in ourselves will reap rewards not just for us, but for everyone around us. This is what you can expect:
- Six one hour masterclasses held every Tuesday at 19.30-20.30.
- The sessions will be held virtually via zoom and on joining you will be given access to the private zoom room. Recordings will also be available if you are unable to attend a session.
- We will provide you with useful short PDF handouts after each session so that you have a roundup of what you’ve learnt. These will include any exercises that you can undertake in your own time if you wish to take the learning further.
- We will provide you with journals and pens so that you can keep all your notes and other thoughts in the one place – making reviewing what you learnt so much easier.
What will you learn?
The programme will be based around the word THRIVE; here is a quick view of what we will cover each week:
Week One: Transition & Transformation – learning about what the menopause is and what it isn’t; starting to develop your Menopause Roadmap.
Week Two: Honouring Yourself – understanding where you on your journey by baselining your experiences; learning from an expert the importance of self-care and how it can help you to move along your journey in a much better way.
Week Three: Releasing your Fears – getting familiar with your menopause mindset and how this can hold you back from thriving; looking at the bumps in the road and how to navigate them.
Week Four: Influencing your Future – looking at my 5-Day tips to help your develop good habits and a positive lifestyle that will help drive you into your future; nutrition, exercise, connection, passion, and purpose.
Week Five: (In)Vigorating your Future – getting to grips with what you want your life to be and the changes you want to make; finding and putting colour on your dream destination, putting emotion into your dreams to make them a reality.
Week Six: Energising your Future – this is all about movement and pelvic health floor, an area of real concern as we reach menopause. Learn from an expert on how to keep your body healthy and happy for longer.
How much will it cost?
Investing in ourselves always comes with a price or it wouldn’t be worth it. The time commitment is 6 hours over the course of 6 six week for £100 for the entire programme. This programme has been adapted from the Phoenix Rising Mastermind which has achieved some excellent results with the women who have participated. Take a look at their success stories at https://phoenixwellness.co.uk/customer-journeys or listen to an interview with one of the participants at https://youtu.be/66dyS5Lks7E
How do I get involved?
This is quick and easy – simply email me to register. You will then be sent through the full information on how to join, including the fulltime for the programme so you can save the dates.
When is the next programme?
This programme will be held every Tuesday evening, 19.30-20.30 over a 6-week programme with the next cohort starting on Tuesday 12th September.
How do I pay?
You can pay via bank transfer on receipt of the invoice which will be sent to you with the joining instructions.